Collection of Personal Data
- We collect your personal data only when you give us your data, or request for service through our website, mobile application, or any other channels; for example, doctors appointments, registration, frequent customer program newsletter application, special assistance request, including any offline transactions such as information provided through our counters at our hospitals, in airports or in our representative overseas offices.
- We could also receive your personal information through a third-party, such as hospital networks, business partners, travel agents or our service providers, medical tourism representatives, third party payers and relevant government officials.
Types of Personal Data
Types of personal data are varied depending on the collection situation and type of service you request. Your personal data will be used to make both online and offline transactions or requested services complete. This personal data, collected directly from you or from a third-party, are as follows;
- Identification data such as name, photograph, sex, date of birth, passport number, citizen ID, or any ID numbers relating to personal identification.
- Contact information such as address, telephone number, and email.
- Payment information such as invoice information, credit or debit card information, and bank account information.
- Information from your participation in our marketing activities such as requested registration details.
- Statistics such as registered numbers and your access to our website.
- Information from your access to our website such as IP Address, Cookies, Online Registration System.
- Your physical and mental health information, lab results and diagnostics
- Your allergy
- Your feedback related to your medical treatment
We do not collect and make use of any sensitive data such as race, religious belief, health information, criminal information, unless otherwise required by regulations and law or with your consent.
Usage of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following objectives;
- Sourcing service or delivering our service.
- Doctor appointments, hospital services.
- Hospital notification messages or our offers of assistance.
- Facilitating and introducing various benefit programs for the members of the frequent customer program.
- Marketing, sales, promotions and customer relations objectives such as communication on promotions, products and services from us and our business partners alike.
- Making communication channels available for Q&A or responses to complaints.
- Customer satisfaction surveys, marketing research, and statistics analysis for required data to improve and innovate products and services.
- Accounting or financial objectives such as credit card payment verification, billing and verification, refunding.
- Security, including patient safety.
- Following the hospital regulations.
- Abiding by the law, requirements, regulations, or any requests from the government officials such as compliance with subpoenas or judicial order or any other lawful requests.
- Other objectives that support the above mentioned objectives or obtain your consent occasionally.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to a third-party, inside or outside the Kingdom of Thailand. That will be done in accordance with proper and necessary measures, or regulation and law for the objectives indicated as in the followings:
- Hospital networks, business partners;
- Affiliated companies, representatives, service providers, or business partners who service us or carry out any matters on behalf of us or responding to the customer's needs;
- Banks and payment service providers such as credit or debit card companies;
- Security and safety officers; and
- Government offices, regulators, and other relevant offices as permitted or stipulated in the law.
Links to Third-Party’s Websites
Securing Personal Data and Safety
- We will deploy technical measures and appropriate management to secure and safeguard your personal data such as the safety protocol (Secure Sockets Layer: SSL) for the Internet encryption.
Access or Correction of Personal Data
You can request an access or update and correct your personal data including all other rights enforced by the data privacy law; for instance, request of a copy of your personal data or request to suspend the usage or disclosure of your personal information if it’s been exploited beyond the above mentioned objectives or without your consent. The request for an access to your personal data or data correction must be done in written and is to be submitted together with a copy of your identification such as your passport and your contact details. The documents must be mailed to the following address.
2414 New Petchburi Road, Bang Kapi, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
for you to understand the guidelines that we follow to safeguard your personal data.